.:Sharing:.:FMA Fanfiction:.


Gracia!drabble. I decided she needed a little bit of love, even though I don’t particularly appreciate her breaking up Maes and Roy. Short, possible OOC, incoherency.



Sharing

Gracia Hughes never doubted that Maes loved her. She knew that he did, but she also knew that it wasn’t the same love that he reserved for Roy Mustang.

Gracia was not a stupid woman. But neither was she a spiteful woman. And while she might not have approved of Roy’s reputation for womanizing, she knew how much her husband needed him. Or, for that matter, how much Roy depended on Maes.

She pretended not to notice, when Maes was gone too long, or disappeared unexpectedly. It could always be excused as work; Maes had always kept odd hours.

She also pretended not to notice when Maes came home smelling like what she had come to recognize as Roy’s cologne.

She understood that Maes had found Roy first; she couldn’t bear to break them apart, even when Maes had insisted upon getting married.

She also understood that Roy didn’t have anyone else; that Maes was his only solace. She couldn’t take that away from him.

She had been perfectly content to share, as long as she’d been sure that Roy loved him back.

And now, though she hated to say it, she had to admit that, just maybe, Roy Mustang was going to miss this wonderful man just as much as she and Elysia would.



.:Back to Fanfiction:.
.:Back to Home:.
.:Back to Top:.



This plot is (c) Ayame.